- Podcast: Did Vinales’ Sepang win signal Yamaha’s true return?
- Promoted: The first 100 laps of Arrow McLaren SP’s bold new era
- Penske fines ‘a waste of time’, says Triple Eight boss
- Why Truex raced Phoenix with 'half a team' and an 'old car'
- Massa and Fittipaldis star in Ayrton Senna festival in Sao Paulo
Sebastian Vettel says the early stages of the 2019 Formula 1 season were about 'trying not to see the truth' as Ferrari fell further behind Mercedes.
Patricio O’Ward, the 2018 Indy Lights champion, turned his first laps in an Arrow McLaren SP-Chevrolet IndyCar this week. Circumstances weren’t ideal but driver, race engineer and managing director are already excited about their collective prospects, reports David Malsher.
Ferrari believes that Formula 1's top teams will still be clear of the opposition in 2021, despite a radical overhaul of the rules aimed at making the sport more exciting.