- Brandon Jones earns first Xfinity win after chaotic Kansas race
- Carlin – defining perseverance in a weird second IndyCar season
- Daniel Hemric surprises with Kansas pole; Harvick to start last
- Monger, Ticktum among entrants for post-season FIA F3 test
- Suzuki: "Hazy" rule to blame for Guintoli exclusion
Max Verstappen says the ideal teammate for him in Formula 1 is one who can push him to greater heights like Daniel Ricciardo did.
Plenty of hope and promise, not enough points and too many drivers – Carlin’s sophomore season in the NTT IndyCar Series was bewildering. The one constant was its team principal’s determination and his employees’ hunger for success. Trevor Carlin tells David Malsher how the team got through it and how the work ethic hasn’t changed for 2020.
Brandon Jones surprised the NASCAR Xfinity Series playoff drivers and escaped Kansas Speedway with his first career victory.