- How a “bad call” left Stroll on wrong tyres in Bahrain qualifying
- Jos Verstappen's Portimao LMP3 sportscar test ‘just for fun’
- Nissan e.dams delays new Formula E car until April
- Wolff: Engine convergence system "a humiliation" for manufacturers
- Albon wants to be "thorn in Mercedes' strategy" in Bahrain
Toto Wolff has slammed suggestions from Red Bull and Ferrari that Formula 1 should introduce a system for power unit performance convergence in 2022, saying it would be "an insult".
Lewis Hamilton claimed pole position for Formula 1's 2020 Bahrain Grand Prix, with Valtteri Bottas beating Max Verstappen to second place on the final run in Q3.
A miscommunication in the Racing Point F1 team cost Lance Stroll his shot at getting into Q3 in Bahrain and left the Canadian stranded in 13th on the grid.
Carlos Sainz says he feels "very angry" that both his qualifying and race hopes at the Bahrain Grand Prix have been wrecked by a car failure.