NHRA'S ICONIC CREW CHIEFS TO BE FEATURED DURING POPULAR NHRA BREAKFAST AT 2010 SEMA SHOW GLENDORA, Calif. (Oct. 6, 2010) - Six of NHRA's most iconic crew chiefs will be featured at the 2010 SEMA Show in Las Vegas during the annual NHRA Breakfast.
NHRA'S ICONIC CREW CHIEFS TO BE FEATURED DURING POPULAR NHRA BREAKFAST AT 2010 SEMA SHOW
GLENDORA, Calif. (Oct. 6, 2010) - Six of NHRA's most iconic crew chiefs will be featured at the 2010 SEMA Show in Las Vegas during the annual NHRA Breakfast. The SEMA Show, the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world, draws the industry's brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center, Nov. 2-5.
The NHRA Breakfast will be held Wednesday, Nov. 3 at 7:30 a.m. in Las Vegas Hilton ballrooms A&B. The NHRA Breakfast is open to all registered SEMA Show attendees. A continental breakfast will be served.
The legendary crew chiefs that will be featured during the NHRA Breakfast include some of the best who have ever roamed the starting line in Top Fuel, Funny Car and Pro Stock:
* The longtime multi-championship winning John Force Racing brain trust of Austin Coil and Bernie Fedderly
* Recent Motorsports Hall of Fame inductee and longtime Kenny Bernstein crew chief Dale Armstrong, widely considered one of the sport's greatest innovators
* Pro Stock kingpin Bob Glidden, who won 10 world championship titles and 85 national events as both crew chief and driver during an incredible run in the 1970s and '80s
* Funny Car pioneer Jim Dunn, a versatile tuner who has more than 50 years of experience in NHRA competition
* Top Fuel dominator Alan Johnson, who has won multiple championships in the past two decades with Gary Scelzi and Tony Schumacher and is currently working on winning another title with Larry Dixon.
Bob Frey, the voice of NHRA, will emcee the NHRA Breakfast.
Tickets for the NHRA Breakfast are free for all SEMA Show attendees and can be requested through SEMA at semashow.com in the Seminars & Special Events section of the Web site.