Stefan Davis press release
Louise Cook from Maidstone, UK has enrolled for the Colin McRae Vision Junior Training Programme that is shining light on future stars. The programme will provide young UK drivers with essential information and coaching on Media, Sport Psychology, Nutrition and much more. The programme is supported strongly by the McRae family and will continue to partner with Stirling University as the venue for our course.
“This is a fantastic opportunity and importantly for young drivers struggling their way up in the sport it is free, not much experience and knowledge comes that way in rallying” said Louise.
The programme is supported by Jimmy McRae Colin’s father and 5 times British Rally Champion, World Rally Champion Co-Driver Robert Reid, World Rally Champion Co-Driver Phil Mills, George Donaldson former National Group N Champion and WRC Team Manager and World Rally Champion Co-Driver Nicky Grist.
Areas covered include:
• Sports Psychology - Mental Skills, Imagery, Relaxation
• Nutrition - Introduction through to Advanced Techniques
• Media Training - Working with the Media
• Fitness for Rallying Performance
• First Aid in Motorsport
• Goal Setting and Planning
• Communication and Sponsorship
• Creating your Winning Team
• Technical and Tactical Aspects
• Forums with top people in our sport
Training programme dates confirmed are for Sunday 1st April 2012 and Sunday 28th October 2012. If you are an MSA licence holders 23 and under and want to be involved with the programme please contact Andy Kelly: Tel: 0141 7642111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org