WHAT: Dan Duncan Memorial Naturally Fresh Foods 250 presented by Commerce Chrysler USAR Hooters ProCup Series Race ...
WHAT: Dan Duncan Memorial Naturally Fresh Foods
250 presented by Commerce Chrysler
USAR Hooters ProCup Series Race #27 of 30 (Championship Series Race #3)
WHERE: Peach State Speedway -- Jefferson, Ga
.500-mile, semi-banked asphalt oval
WHEN: Sunday, November 2, 2003 -- 1:30 pm
DISTANCE: 250 Laps/125 Miles
STARTING FIELD: 36 car starting field. 38 cars possible. Fastest 36 cars through time trials. Two provisional positions for top-10 in Driver points in Divisional Series (only if necessary).
TELEVISION: SPEED, Wednesday, November 5, 2003 (10:00 pm EDT)
SPEED, Friday, November 7, 2003 (12:00 pm)
Saturday, November 1, 2003:
2:30 pm -- 4:30 pm ProCup Practice
4:30 pm -- 6:00 pm Allison Legacy Practice & Qualifying
6:30 pm ProCup Qualifying Time Trials
Sunday, November 2, 2003:
12:15 pm Autograph Session
1:05 pm Pre-Race Ceremonies
1:30 pm Dan Duncan Memorial Naturally Fresh Foods 250 pres. By Commerce Chrysler
Allison Legacy Race to Follow
Dan Duncan Memorial Naturally Fresh Foods 250 pres. By Commerce Chrysler Notes of Interest:
* Jason Sarvis has won the pole in three out of the last four races at Peach State Speedway.
* Jason Sarvis dominated the race held at Peach State in August only to be passed on the final restart by Mario Gosselin who won.
* Benny Gordon can win an extra $25,000 from the Four Champions Challenge Bonus if he wins at Peach State Speedway.
* This race is named after Dan Duncan who worked at Hooters of America when he perished in the fatal plane crash in 1992 with Alan Kulwicki, Mark Brooks and Charlie Campbell. Duncan's son Chris is Vice-President of Administration at Hooters of America.
* This race will be the 14th time the USAR Hooters ProCup Series has raced at the track.