Carrera Cup: Lacko In Middle Of Field No matter how much faster Adam Lacko managed to be in Oschersleben, Germany, compared to the free practice, it brought no better than 21st position. He will start into the second race of the Porsche Carrera...
Carrera Cup: Lacko In Middle Of Field
No matter how much faster Adam Lacko managed to be in Oschersleben, Germany, compared to the free practice, it brought no better than 21st position. He will start into the second race of the Porsche Carrera Cup from 11th row. Farnbacher Racing's pilot failed to find the cause of not being better of the 38-car starting grid.
After the practices, Lacko and the team manager Horst Farnbacher went through telemetry data, but could not indicate places and moments to improve. This helped the 22-year-old pilot, born in beautiful mountains of Beskydy in the east of Czech Republic, cut eight tenths off his time in qualification. However, this was good enough for 21st place in the balanced line-up while Lacko's teammate Joerg Hardt is happy for his pole position.
Adam Lacko: "I'm disappointed, because the car worked just the way I'd wanted, I believed in a good time or position and this happens. I was quite surprised as everything went just fine. I'll try to work through in the race and get some more points."
Results, 2nd round PCC, Oschersleben
1. Hardt, Joerg (FARNBACHER RACING) 1:30.396
2. Westbrook, Richard (ARAXA RACING) -0.487
3. Alzen, Uwe (Herberth Motorsport) -0.622
4. Kochem, Pascal (Eichin Racing) -0.703
5. Armindo, Nicolas (tolimit motorsport) -0.722
6. Seyffarth, Jan (SMS Seyffarth-Motorsport) -0.728
7. Ragginger, Martin (UPS Porsche Junior Team) -0.757
8. Mamerow, Chris (Mamerow Racing) -0.830
9. Rast, René (MRS-Team) -1.014
10. Renauer, Robert (Eichin Racing) -1.034
21. Lacko, Adam (FARNBACHER RACING) -1.780