Notes: Â· MacCachren becomes first three-time winner of the BorgWarner World Championship Manufactures' Challenge Cup. Â· In the last two years, MacCachren has won seven consecutive races at the Crandon International Off-Road Raceway...
Notes: · MacCachren becomes first three-time winner of the BorgWarner World Championship Manufactures' Challenge Cup.
· In the last two years, MacCachren has won seven consecutive races at the Crandon International Off-Road Raceway (including the 2001 Governor's Cup and the 200 and 2001 BorgWarner Challenge Cup).
· With eight wins this season, MacCachren now has 21 career wins in 64 starts.
· MacCachren Motorsports continues their busy schedule in the month of September. Next on the agenda is the SCORE Primm race for the Fraley/MacCachren ½-1600. MacCachren currently lead overall points by 23 points in the SCORE series.
· CORR's final event in Topeka, Kansas is September 22 &23 where MacCachren Motorsports will clinch the 2001 Pro-4 title.
· MacCachren wraps up an extremely busy month September 29 & 30 with the Best In the Desert Las Vegas to Reno race (MacCachren leads his class by 72 points).
· The SNORE 250 is scheduled September 29. The MacCachren/Fraley duo also lead this series overall by 138 points.
<pre> CORR Championship Points 14 of 16 Races
Position Driver Points 1 MacCachren 233 2 LeDuc 195 3 Baldwin 175 4 Douglas 174 5 Greaves 169
2001 CORR EXXON Superflo Series ESPN2 Television Schedule*
Race Round Day/Date Time Ft. Dodge 9 Saturday, Sept. 8 4:00P-5:00P Ft. Dodge 9 Saturday, Sept. 15 3:30A-4:30A Ft. Dodge 10 Sunday, October 7 7:00-8:00P Ft. Dodge 10 Tuesday, October 9 5:00A-6:00A
Bark River 11 Sunday, October 14 5:00P-6:00P Bark River 11 Thursday, October 18 4:00A-5:00A Bark River 12 Sunday, October 21 7:00P-8:00P Bark River 12 Tuesday, October 23 5:00A-6:00A
Crandon 13 Saturday, October 27 4:30P-5:30P Crandon 13 Saturday, October 27 5:30P-6:30P Crandon 14 Sunday, October 28 4:30A-5:30A Crandon 14 Monday, November 5 12:00P-1:00P
Topeka 15 Sunday, November 4 7:00P-8:00P Topeka 15 Sunday, November 4 8:00P-9:00P Topeka 16 Tuesday, November 6 2:00P-3:00P Topeka 16 Monday, November 12 12:00P-1:00P
· All Times Eastern Standard Time · All Times Subject to Change · Check Local Listings – VERY IMPORTANT