Statistical Advance: Analyzing Toyota/NAPA Auto Parts Bonus Challenge At All American Speedway All American Speedway Data Race: ...
Statistical Advance: Analyzing Toyota/NAPA Auto Parts Bonus Challenge At All American Speedway
All American Speedway Data
Race: #1 of 12 (3/27/10)
Track Layout: .333-mile, paved oval
Race Length: 150 laps (50 miles)
1-lap Qualifying: Jason Bowles, 13.589 seconds, 88.218 mph, April 4, 2009 150-lap
Race: Eric Holmes, 44 minutes 21 seconds, 67.576 mph, April 4, 2009
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series West is set to launch its 57th season at All American Speedway in Roseville, Calif., on Saturday, March 27. Below is a statistical look at the performance of selected drivers at All American Speedway, including both the spring and fall events:
Eric Holmes (No. 20 NAPA Toyota)
* Only driver with multiple wins at Roseville
* Two wins, three top-fives in four starts
* Most recent win was this event last year
* Average finish of 5.75
* Has led 408 laps, more than any other driver
Greg Pursley (No. 26 GPM Performance Parts Ford)
* One top-five, two top-10s in two starts
* Best finish of third was in fall race of 2009
* Average finish of 4.5
Paulie Harraka (No. 12 NAPA Gold Filters Toyota)
* One win, two top-five, three top-10s in three starts
* Two Coors Light Poles
* Win was in fall race of 2009
* Average finish of 3.33
* Has led 189 laps
David Mayhew (No. 17 MMI Services Chevrolet)
* Two top-five, three top-10s in three starts
* Best finish of second was in spring race of 2008
* Average finish of 5.0
Moses Smith (No. 16 HASA Pools Toyota)
* Three top-five, four top-10s in four starts
* Best finish of third was in fall race of 2008
* Average finish of 5.25
Blake Koch (No. 21 Daystar Chevrolet)
* One top-five in three starts
* Best finish of fifth was in spring race of 2009
* Average finish of 13.67
Wes Banks (No. 3 Valvoline Ford)
* Two top-10s in four starts
* Best finish of eighth was in fall race of 2008
* Average finish of 11.0
Todd Souza (No. 13 Central Coast Cabinets Chevrolet)
* Finished fourth in only start, in fall race of 2008
Jonathan Hale (No. 51 Greyhound Adoption Center Chevrolet)
* One top-10 in three starts
* Best finish of 10th was in spring race of 2009
* Average finish of 17.33
Jack Sellers (No. 15 Greyhound Adoption Center Chevrolet)
* Four starts at Roseville, with a best finish of 13th in spring race of 2009
* Average finish of 19.0
NASCAR K&N PRO SERIES WEST AT ALL AMERICAN SPEEDWAY
* This race will be the 10th series visit to All American Speedway. The track hosted five series events between 1977 and 1982 when it was a quarter-mile oval and four races since 2008, after it was renovated and became a third-mile track.
* The nine series races at All American Speedway produced eight different winners.
* Seven different drivers have qualified on the pole in series competition at Roseville.
* Six drivers are tied for the most top-five finishes, with three each -- Jason Bowles, Eric Holmes, Jim Insolo, Jim Robinson, Bill Schmitt and Moses Smith.
* Schmitt and Smith are tied for the most top-10 finishes, with four each.
* Seven drivers share the distinction of having the most series starts at All American Speedway, with four each.
* By virtue of three wins by Bill McAnally Racing, Toyota leads manufacturers with three victories at All American Speedway.
* Four of the nine series races at Roseville were won by the pole winner. Only one in the past four winners started from the pole, however. Sumner McKnight started the furthest back and won, coming from eighth on the grid in 1977
* Ninety-one drivers have raced in series competition at the fairgrounds track.