* The Zippo 200 will mark Denny Hamlin's sixth start with Braun Racing this season. In five previous starts he has earned four top-10 finishes including two runner-up finishes in his last two outings at New Hampshire International Speedway and ...
* The Zippo 200 will mark Denny Hamlin's sixth start with Braun Racing this season. In five previous starts he has earned four top-10 finishes including two runner-up finishes in his last two outings at New Hampshire International Speedway and Chicagoland Speedway.
* Hamlin has three Nationwide Series starts at Watkins Glen International already under his belt. He finished inside the top-15 in two of those events, earning a 12th place finish in 2006 and a 14th place finish in 2007 after starting 10th in both races. He has also completed 98% of all laps possible.
* Experiencing even more success on the New York 2.45-mile road course in Sprint Cup Series competition, Hamlin earned two top-10 finishes in only two starts. In last year's event, he started from the second spot and brought home a second place finish.
Dollar General On Board with Denny Hamlin at Watkins Glen
* This weekend Dollar General will serve as primary sponsor of the No.32 piloted by Denny Hamlin.
Hamlin on racing at Watkins Glen International "I actually enjoy the challenges of road course racing. It really adds a different racing element to the series. The Nationwide cars just finished a wild race at the road course in Montreal, Canada so the right and left turns are fresh in their minds. I'll be playing catch up in practice but I'm confident by race time this Dollar General stores Camry will be ready to run up front!"
Equipment Information The No. 32 Dollar General team will compete with chassis #29 in the Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International. This is the same chassis Michel Jourdain raced in Mexico City earlier this year where he started 20th and finished 36th due to an accident.