SCOTT LAGASSE JR. 2010 * Ranks 10th in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings, has gained 22 spots over the last five races * Eighth-place finish last week at Phoenix International Raceway equaled a career-best in the NNS * Has ...
SCOTT LAGASSE JR. 2010
* Ranks 10th in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings, has gained 22 spots over the last five races
* Eighth-place finish last week at Phoenix International Raceway equaled a career-best in the NNS
* Has Qualified in the top 10 for each of the last two races, including a season best 8th in the Nashville 300 at Nashville Superspeedway
* Finished 13th in the Scotts Turf Builder 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway
SCOTT LAGASSE JR. @ TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
* Started 17th, ran 68 of the 200 laps in the top 15, and went on to finish 16th in the 2009 O'Reilly 300
* Started 36th and finished 29th in his only NASCAR Camping World Truck Series start at Texas Motor Speedway (6/9/06)
BAKER CURB RACING AND AUTISM SOCIETY TEAM UP TO PROMOTE AUTISM AWARENESS
The Autism Awareness Puzzle Ribbon will adorn the hood of Scott Lagasse Jr.'s No. 43 Ford Fusion this Saturday, April 17 for the O'Reilly 300 at Texas Motor Speedway and again next Saturday, April 24, in the Aaron's 312 at Talladega Superspeedway.
SCOTT LAGASSE JR. ON TEXAS
"I'm real excited about going to Texas this weekend. We dug ourselves in a big hole at Daytona and we've done a great job of making our way into the top 10 in points. As a team we've continued to improve every week and we need to keep working hard because there is still room for improvement."
LAGASSE JR. ON CARRYING AUTISM PUZZLE RIBBON ON HOOD
"I was able to carry the Autism Awareness Puzzle Ribbon on my car last year and I'm honored to be able to do it again this year. I hope that by creating awareness about the disability throughout the NASCAR community we can help increase support for Autistic children and their families and make a difference in their lives."