Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts: * Lagasse Jr. and the America's Incredible Pizza Company race team finished 24th last weekend at Memphis Motorsports Park * Lagasse Jr. has one start at Texas Motor Speedway in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series....
Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts:
* Lagasse Jr. and the America's Incredible Pizza Company race team finished 24th last weekend at Memphis Motorsports Park
* Lagasse Jr. has one start at Texas Motor Speedway in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series. In 2006 he started 36th and finished in the 29th position
* This will be Lagasse Jr.'s first start in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at Texas. The No. 11 will carry rookie stripes this weekend
* Lagasse Jr. will be making an appearance at the America's Incredible Pizza Company in Euless, TX on Thursday from 5 -- 8 pm. The visit will include a meet and greet, pictures with the driver of the No. 11 America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevrolet, go-kart races and a very special visit from Santa
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* Country music artist Jason Aldean will once again be displayed on the hood of the No. 11 America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevrolet. Aldean is currently on tour promoting his album Relentless. For more information visit www.jasonaldean.com
* This season marks the first time CJM Racing has competed on a full-time basis in the NASCAR ranks. They are currently 17th in the owner points with only three races remaining
* Interim crew chief Mike Sibley will once again lend a hand to CJM racing this weekend. Sibley is a Camping World East crew chief from Joe Gibbs Racing that has worked with rookies Joey Logano and Marc Davis. Logano and Sibley won the championship together in 2007
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team visited Texas Motor Speedway earlier this year and posted a 12th place finish
* The team is running chassis #03 at Texas. This chassis has run at Las Vegas (18th), Kentucky (10th), Chicago (14th), Kansas (20th) and Lowe's in the fall (13th)
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on the First Four Races with CJM:
"A lot has happened over the course of the last month and we're working every weekend to find a balance. We've had some changes with our crew chief situation and we're grateful that Mike (Sibley) has stepped in to help us out. It's a new deal and we're just trying to run competitively every weekend, gain some respect out on the race track and keep the fenders on the car."
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on Racing at Texas:
"Texas has a great vibe to it. The atmosphere is great and the track is a lot of fun to race on. It's very similar to Lowe's Motor Speedway and I'm hoping to produce the same results. We're bringing the same chassis so I feel like we'll have a certain comfort level going into this weekend."