* Joey Logano finished 24th after an unforeseen tire problem forced him into the wall on lap 153. * This was the first race for the GameStop Toyota team without former crew chief Dave Rogers, who was promoted to the Sprint Cup Series. *...
* Joey Logano finished 24th after an unforeseen tire problem forced him into the wall on lap 153.
* This was the first race for the GameStop Toyota team without former crew chief Dave Rogers, who was promoted to the Sprint Cup Series.
* Logano qualified his GameStop Toyota in the 21st position.
* Crew chief Doug Hewitt made several chassis and air pressure adjustments throughout the race.
* The No. 20 GameStop pit crew had a great day on pit road. They helped Logano climb into the top-5 on lap 111 by picking him up two spots under a lap 105 caution period.
* WWE0 Superstars Jerry "The King" Lawler, R-Truth and Nikki and Brie Bella were guests of GameStop at TMS. They were there to promote the WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2010 video game.
Joey Logano Quotes
"We just couldn't find the right balance on the GameStop Toyota today. It swung from 'loose' to 'tight' after each pit stop. But we didn't have any tire wear, so it surprised me when the left rear blew out like it did. There was no warning at all so I think I ran over some debris. The car is pretty used up. There was no fixing it and getting back out. We only had about an eighth place car today, but that would have been better than our day ending like it did."
"It was good to see one of the WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw cars in Victory Lane today. My teammate had a very good car and he is always fast here at Texas. I've had a lot of fun with the wrestlers over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully we can get them out to a few more races. They really got into the racing and the action on pit road. I believe they think they could be racecar drivers now!"