JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently eighth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * With top-10 finishes in both Dover races, duplicated top 10s at one track for the first time since finished eighth at both Bristol Motor Speedway races ...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently eighth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* With top-10 finishes in both Dover races, duplicated top 10s at one track for the first time since finished eighth at both Bristol Motor Speedway races in 2004
* Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1
* Eight top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2004 season
JASON KELLER CAREER
* NNS career leader in starts (489), top-10 finishes (174), laps (90,113), miles (103,953.1), lead-lap finishes (258) and earnings ($13,373,937)
JASON KELLER @ TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
* NNS career leader at Texas Motor Speedway in starts (15), laps (2,869) and miles (4303.5)
* Captured the pole for the 2003 O'Reilly 300
* Has been running at the finish of all 15 starts at Texas Motor Speedway
* One of three tracks on the 2009 schedule that he has made 10 or more starts at and has not registered a top-5 finish (Atlanta and Michigan)
JASON KELLER ON TEXAS
"The track has gotten racier as it has aged. It use to be you could over drive Turn 1 a little bit and make up for it as it flattened out into Turn 2, which would give you some headway down the backstretch. With the new restricted engines you basically have to run around the whole track wide open, which limits what line you can run."
TODD GORDON ON TEXAS
"Texas is a track that having a car that turns well is very important. We are bringing car 82, which is one of our favorite cars. We had our best finish of the season at Iowa with this car and had another top 10 with it at Dover in September. We also ran it at Atlanta where we qualified 13th and we're very competitive before experiencing engine problems early in the race."
KELLER TO APPEAR AT BROOKSHIRE'S TRACKSIDE STORE
Jason Keller will be signing autographs at the Brookshire's Trackside Store at Texas Motor Speedway from 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. on Friday.