* NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Mike Bliss returns to the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas, this weekend. * The Texas race will be Bliss's fourth in the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota. Bliss's three previous...
* NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Mike Bliss returns to the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas, this weekend.
* The Texas race will be Bliss's fourth in the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota. Bliss's three previous starts in the No. 11 car all resulted in top-5 finishes -- fourth at Memphis, second at Charlotte and second at Dover.
* The NASCAR veteran has driven all 32 of the Nationwide races in the 2009 season, with one win, seven top-5 finishes and 13 top-10s. Bliss has also started 13 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races and five NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races in 2009.
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* CJM Racing continues to be one of the hottest teams in the Nationwide series. At the team's last race on Oct. 24 at Memphis, Bliss drove the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota to a fourth-place finish for CJM's fourth top-five finish of the season. Bliss also led the most laps (84).
Driver Mike Bliss on Racing the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota:
"I think our performance of late might be a surprise to some, but not to us. The cars are very good cars and Paul Wolfe is a good crew chief. So the finishes we've had might be surprising to other people, but I think Paul and I knew that we could run well together."
Driver Mike Bliss on Texas:
"I'm expecting a good run at Texas, too. We ran well at Charlotte, and it's kind of the same layout. I don't think my finishes there have been that great, but I've always run well there. But we're going there with the same approach -- just try and run as best we can and finish as best as we can. And I think we'll have a good result."