* Lamar has made two previous starts at Texas Motor Speedway. His highest start was 15th (March, 2006); however, a crash ended his day early and in the 39th position. In March 2008, qualifying was rained out and Lamar was forced to start...
* Lamar has made two previous starts at Texas Motor Speedway. His highest start was 15th (March, 2006); however, a crash ended his day early and in the 39th position. In March 2008, qualifying was rained out and Lamar was forced to start 30th
* After the first four NNS events, the No. 32 Dollar General team is third in Nationwide Series Owners Points, trailing the No. 60 team by only 105 points!
* Lamar has 51 career NASCAR Nationwide starts.
* Tire Specialist, Mason Jennings, hails from Edmond, Okla. and is a huge Oklahoma State University fan!
Burney on racing at Bristol Motor Speedway:
"I am really looking forward to racing at Texas this weekend--especially with our Toyota power! Texas is a fast track with a wide groove. It is a lot of fun to race on! I think we have a great team working on this No. 32 Dollar General Camry and I am just so happy to be a part of it. I had a lot of fun in Bristol and look forward to building on the foundation we've laid. I am personally gunning for a top-10 or better finish at Texas Motor Speedway. I would like nothing more than to be battling there at the end for the right to wear the cowboy hats with my Dollar General teammates in Victory Lane."
The No. 32 Dollar General team will compete with chassis #BR024 in this weekend's O'Reilly 300. Chassis #22 was last seen at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (February 2009). With Brian Vickers behind the wheel, the No. 32 team started 10th and finished third. Also, this car did not place outside of the top-15 in 2008: Michigan (August 2008) - Finished 2nd; California (Sept. 2008) - Finished 3rd and Texas (November 2008) - Finished 14th.