* The Missouri-Illinois Dodge Dealers 250 will mark James Buescher's fourth Nationwide Series start. In his three previous races for Braun Racing, Buescher finished in the top-20 in each event and earned 14th place finishes in his last two...
* The Missouri-Illinois Dodge Dealers 250 will mark James Buescher's fourth Nationwide Series start. In his three previous races for Braun Racing, Buescher finished in the top-20 in each event and earned 14th place finishes in his last two races at Kentucky Speedway and The Milwaukee Mile.
* Buescher has never raced at the Illinois 1.25-mile oval but he has logged laps there. Just two weeks ago, he tested an ARCA RE/MAX Series car at Gateway to gain experience and valuable track time for the Nationwide race this weekend.
* In addition to this weekend's race at Gateway, Buescher will pilot the No.32 next weekend at O'Reilly Raceway Park and later in the season at Memphis Motorsports Park for a total of six races this season.
* When Buescher is not competing in Nationwide Series races he keeps busy racing in three other series, the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the Hooters Pro Cup Series, and the Camping World Series.
Dollar General on board with Buescher at Gateway
* The Missouri-Illinois Dodge Dealers 250 will be Dollar General's first race sponsoring James Buescher. He joins Dollar General's all-star driver line-up with Brian Vickers, Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin.
* Be sure to sign up for the Dollar General "DG300 Toyota Tundra Showdown" for your chance to win one of four Toyota Tundras. When you sign up, you pick a Braun Racing driver to support, either Brian Vickers or Jason Leffler. Eight finalists will be selected to attend the Dollar General 300 at LMS in October. The driver that finishes highest on the track in that race, Vickers or Leffler, will win Toyota Tundras for the four contestants that supported him. The contest will run until September 7, 2008. Anyone can sign up at the Dollar General displays at the track, or mail in entries available at Dollar General.
Buescher on racing at Gateway International Raceway "I'm really looking forward to the race this weekend. At the test I learned a lot about the track. I like that it's designed differently than the other tracks I've raced on this year. It has long straightaways but turns one and two are really tight. I finished 14th in my last two races with Braun Racing so my goal this weekend is to run in the top-10 and be up front at the end of the night contending for a win."
Equipment Information The No. 32 Dollar General team will compete with chassis #21 in the Misssouri-Illinois Dodge Dealers 250 at Gateway International Raceway. This is the same chassis Buescher raced at The Milwaukee Mile where he started 24th and finished 14th. Kyle Busch also raced this chassis at Richmond International Raceway where he started 25th and finished third.