First Appearance for Lagasse Jr. at Richmond * Scott Lagasse Jr. will run his first full season with CJM Racing this season in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and compete for Raybestos Rookie-of-the-Year honors * The America's Incredible Pizza...
First Appearance for Lagasse Jr. at Richmond
* Scott Lagasse Jr. will run his first full season with CJM Racing this season in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and compete for Raybestos Rookie-of-the-Year honors
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team scored their third top-10 of the season last weekend at Talladega. Lagasse Jr. had his season best finish of eighth
* Lagasse Jr. led his first ever laps in a NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Talladega, the rookie driver was credited with leading laps two, three, five and six
* Lagasse Jr. jumped up five positions in the driver point standings after his eighth place finish. He now sits in the eighth position
* The rookie points battle continues also; Lagasse Jr. has moved up to third just two points out of second and six points out of first
* Lagasse Jr. will make his first appearance at Richmond International Raceway this Friday evening under the lights
* Lagasse Jr. and a dozen other Nationwide Series drivers will be making an appearance out at a hospitality tent hosted by the VFW Friday afternoon to visit with veterans from the Walter Reed Medical Center. Lagasse Jr. will take part in a Q&A session, photographs and an autograph session
* CJM Racing transitioned over to Toyota Camry's during the off-season. The team will bring chassis # 012 to Richmond. # 012 ran at Bristol where the America's Incredible Pizza Company race team finished 13th
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. On His Goals At The Start Of The Season:
"This is a results driven business no doubt so you're always looking for results, but that being said its newer organization and a young group of guys so for a lot of us this is our first time working together. You don't really know where to set the level except to get started and see what happens. I think we've gelled quicker as a group -- we have an absolutely great group of guys back at the shop and on the road. We've got basically a full fleet of cars together and ready minus the Phoenix car, which we hated that. We just keep working and growing from where we're at and I think we have a great place to start. We are probably doing a little better than what we expected even."