* The Driver...Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will make his Richmond NASCAR debut in the Bubba Burger 250 this Friday evening at Richmond International Racceway. * The Organization...Roush Fenway Racing has nine wins, 35-top fives and 47-top 10's in 71 ...
* The Driver...Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will make his Richmond NASCAR debut in the Bubba Burger 250 this Friday evening at Richmond International Racceway.
* The Organization...Roush Fenway Racing has nine wins, 35-top fives and 47-top 10's in 71 Nationwide Series starts at Richmond International Raceway. Stenhouse's Roush Fenway Racing teammate Carl Edwards won in Richmond last fall.
* The Machine...The No. 6 Ford Fusion will once again be white this weekend, the fourth of 17 unsponsored races for the team. CitiFinancial is the primary sponsor for 18 races. The team will use chassis #RK-688 in the Bubba Burger 250. This is a brand new chassis.
* Getting in on time...The No. 6 Roush Fenway Racing team sits 31st in the NASCAR Nationwide Series owner point standings after eight races and must qualify on time at Richmond International Raceway. The top-30 teams are locked into the event.
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"Richmond is just good racing. It's under the lights and that's always cool. It's another short track and after our good run in Phoenix, I feel good going there. I've made laps there in a sprint car and I know it's not going to be the exact same but I think we're going to be ready. We've got a brand new car and I'm looking forward to getting the ball rolling again on a short track and hope we can have the same kind of success this weekend that we had at places like Phoenix and Milwaukee last year."
Crew Chief Mike Kelley on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"We need a solid qualifying effort to make life a little easier on us. Track position from the outset of the race can give you more options during early pit stops and can take a lot of pressure off a pit crew. The key for us is to ensure our Ford Fusion handles properly throughout the race. We are going to do everything we can to secure a good finish for this No. 6 Roush Fenway team."