* Joey Logano and the ...
* Joey Logano and the #20 GameStop team finished second in the Aaron's 312 at Talladega Superspeedway. After starting the race 15th, Logano made it to the front of the field and took the lead on lap 41, avoiding several multi-car accidents as the day unfolded. A mid-race pit penalty dropped Logano back to 31st, but it took him only five laps to make it back up to the top-five. Logano restarted the race in 10th during the final green-white-checker and was able to carve his way to second in the final lap and a half before another multi-car accident froze the field and locked Logano into his second-place finishing position.
* GameStop will once again be the primary sponsor of the #20 for the Bubba Burger 250 at Richmond. Store 6349, located in, Cookeville, TN, will be the featured store on the lower rear quarter panel. In addition, the GameStop show car will make stops in Mechanicsville, Colonial Heights and Chester, VA.
* Logano two starts in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at Richmond International Raceway. In 2008, Logano won the pole in his first trip to the .75-mile oval, lead seven laps and finished seventh at the checkered flag. Last season, Logano started fourth and finished sixth. Both times, Logano has finished on the lead lap. Logano has also made two starts in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Richmond.
* The #20 Joe Gibbs Racing team will run chassis #2095 (back up chassis #2067) at Talladega. It is the same chassis that Logano ran earlier this year in Phoenix, where he finished 10th after leading late in the race.
* Despite running only seven of the eight Nationwide Series events thus far in 2010, Logano sits seventh in the point standings on the strength of three top-fives, six top-10s and three poles. The #20 Joe Gibbs Racing team moved up one spot after Texas and now sits third in the owner's point standings, just 71 markers out of the top-spot.