JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * CJM Racing will enter into familiar territory this week at Richmond International Raceway. The team hopes to follow-up their top-10 finish from last fall at the famed Â¾-mile track * ...
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* CJM Racing will enter into familiar territory this week at Richmond International Raceway. The team hopes to follow-up their top-10 finish from last fall at the famed ¾-mile track
* Keller and the America's Incredible Pizza Company Race Team visited Richmond in March for a two-day test session. The No. 11 was quick out on the track and by the final day had posted the third fastest time at 21.719 seconds
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Race Team finished 21st in Talladega last weekend. Hopes of a top-10 finish were crushed when the No. 11 got tangled up in the "big one" on lap 72
* Keller has 25 starts (one short of the career start record) at Richmond International Raceway; including a win in 2002
* He currently averages a starting position of 15th and a finishing position of 14th at Richmond
* In 432 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 81 top-five and 162 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #05 at Richmond; #05 made its debut last year when the team ran it at Lowe's Motor Speedway and finished 34th due to an accident
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THIS SEASON AND STRATEGY:
"Well a lot has changed since we started out the season in Daytona. We all came into this deal knowing we might not be around after the first 10 races unless a sponsor was found. We are very grateful to say that we now have a great sponsor, America's Incredible Pizza Company, and now we have changed our strategy to compete for a top spot in the points race. The pressure is really on each and every week to perform the best that we can."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON RICHMOND INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY:
"When asked what track is my favorite track, nine times out of ten I'll say Richmond International Raceway. The track is a driver's track. You don't have to run single file. There are multiple grooves out on the track that allow you to pick and choose what works best for your set-up. I've always run strong there and it is definitely one of those tracks I look forward to going back to every year."