* Marks makes oval track debut in the NASCAR Nationwide Series: Justin Marks has made three career NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) starts -- each at a road course and with Braun Racing. This weekend marks his first NNS start on an oval track as he...
* Marks makes oval track debut in the NASCAR Nationwide Series: Justin Marks has made three career NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) starts -- each at a road course and with Braun Racing. This weekend marks his first NNS start on an oval track as he climbs behind the wheel of the No. 10 BraunAbility Toyota at Richmond International Raceway (RIR).
* BraunAbility on board the No. 10 Toyota at RIR: Located in Winamac, Indiana, BraunAbility produces personal mobility products for those who are physically challenged. Pioneered by Ralph Braun, the father of team owner Todd Braun, BraunAbility began producing wheelchair lifts, minivan lifts and other mobility aids in 1963 and has been an industry leader ever since
* Marks knows more than road courses: With proven success on road courses, Marks has worked to develop his oval track skills in recent years. He cut his teeth in the ARCA RE/MAX Series, recording five top-five and 13 top-10 finishes with two pole positions. In 2006, he shattered Ryan Newman's track record at Kansas Speedway. He made his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) debut in 2007, making 22 starts over the next two years. In 2008, Marks earned his first NCWTS pole award at Texas Motor Speedway.
Marks on racing at Richmond International Raceway:
"I am very excited to be racing at Richmond International Raceway this weekend. I've never raced there but have always wanted to. I can't imagine a better place to make my Nationwide Series oval track debut! Friday night and under the lights at a great track! Several drivers have compared Richmond to Iowa, calling them both a driver's track. I had a lot of fun at Iowa with the ARCA RE/MAX Series in 2007. It is a fast, short track that produces some great racing for the fans. Richmond is known for the same exciting side-by-side racing. I want to thank Todd Braun for the chance to drive the No. 10 BraunAbility Toyota. I'm looking forward to working with the team again after our great weekend at Montreal together."
* The No. 10 Dollar General team will compete with chassis #022 in this weekend's Virginia 529 College Savings 250 at Richmond International Raceway.
* #022 was last seen on track at Gateway International Raceway (July, 2009).