JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1 * Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1
* Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on June 12
* Six top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2005 season
JASON KELLER atRICHMOND
* Started second and led 86 laps en route to victory in the Hardee's 250 on May 3, 2002
* Captured the pole for the 1994 Autolite 250 and the 1999 Hardee's 250
* Started 17th and finished ninth in the Lipton Tea 250 on May 1, 2009
* Ranks second to Kenny Wallace in career starts (28), laps (6.474) and miles (4855.5)
* Started in the top five in both races at Richmond in 2002 and 2003
JASON KELLER ON RICHMOND
"I always look forward to Richmond, it's one of my favorite race tracks! It is going to be an exciting week both on and off the track because we have a great promotion going on with Depend Products and Family Dollar. We're teaming up to create awareness about the steps that males can take to reduce their risk for prostate cancer and how early detection is the key. When you have a big promotion going on at a track that you really like, it just makes race week that much more exciting!"
TODD GORDON ON RICHMOND
"Richmond under the lights should be a very exciting race! The key to having a good run there is being able to turn well in turns one and two which helps you build momentum heading down the backstretch. We are bringing car 81, which is the same car we finished ninth with in the spring race. We learned some things during the Iowa test that we have used to improve our short track set up, so I look forward to a strong run!
JASON KELLER FAMILY DOLLAR APPEARANCE THURSDAY
September is National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, and to celebrate Jason is teaming with the Depend brand and Family Dollar to run a special paint scheme on his No. 27 Ford Fusion at Richmond this weekend. Jason will also be making an appearance at the Family Dollar store at 6508 Hull Street Road Thursday from 3 -- 6 p.m.; fans can stop by for an autograph and get a sneak peek at Keller's "Depend Help End Prostate Cancer" Ford Fusion.