* Dodge has two wins in the 2010 NNS season (Justin Allgaier -- Bristol and Brad Keselowski -- Talladega). * Penske Dodge's have recorded two wins along with 10 top-five and 12 top-10 finishes through the first eight races of the...
* Dodge has two wins in the 2010 NNS season (Justin Allgaier -- Bristol and Brad Keselowski -- Talladega).
* Penske Dodge's have recorded two wins along with 10 top-five and 12 top-10 finishes through the first eight races of the season.
JUSTIN ALLGAIER -- No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge
* Earned his first NASCAR Nationwide Series win this year at Bristol Motor Speedway, leading a 1-2 Penske Racing Dodge finish.
* Allgaier extended his top-15 streak to eight races last weekend in Talladega -- the longest of his career.
BRAD KESELOWSKI -- No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge
* Keselowski leads the Nationwide Series driver standings with a 10 point advantage over second place.
* Keselowski earned his seventh consecutive top-five finish of the season with his win at Talladega Superspeedway. It's the longest current top-five streak in the Nationwide Series.
* Brad Keselowski has made seven starts at Richmond International Raceway. He posted a pair of fourth--place finishes last season.
Justin Allgaier, No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge
"I feel that racing at Richmond is as good as it gets. The fans get to see good, close racing - and it's at night, which makes it that much better. You carry a lot of speed down the straightaways and when you get to the corner, it feels like you almost come to a complete stop. It's a fun track, I wish there were more like it on the circuit, but I think that if someone tried to create a similar track, they'd have a hard time perfecting it the way that it's been done there. It truly is a unique race track, and a lot of fun to drive."
Brad Keselowski, No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge
"Richmond is a track that every driver loves. You have room to be really aggressive, which you have to be with the Nationwide cars. We're excited that we got our first win last weekend in Talladega and have got our Nationwide Series program right where we want it to be. We're winning races, leading the points and we're having fun. We just need to try and keep the momentum going into Richmond."
-source: dodge motorsports