* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Ruby Tuesday Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS- 034 during Friday's race at Richmond International Raceway (RIR). Keselowski drove this chassis to a third-place finish at Phoenix...
* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Ruby Tuesday Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS- 034 during Friday's race at Richmond International Raceway (RIR). Keselowski drove this chassis to a third-place finish at Phoenix International Raceway on April 9th.
* The No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge Charger in 2010... After eight races, Keselowski and the No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge team currently lead the Nationwide Series driver point standings.
* A New Series Record... Upon taking the checkered flag at Talladega on Sunday, Keselowski set a new NASCAR Nationwide Series record of 75 consecutive races without a DNF (Did Not Finish)
* Top-Five Streak Continues... Keselowski earned his seventh consecutive top-five finish of the season with his win at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday. That is the longest current top-five streak in the Nationwide Series. Keselowski has also finished inside the top-10 in 35 of the last 39 Nationwide races.
* Leading the Way... Keselowski has led at least one lap in seven of the eight Nationwide Series races this season for a total of 168 laps led. He has completed all 1,517 laps this season.
* Driver Turned Crew Chief... No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge Charger crew chief Paul Wolfe made 16 starts in the Nationwide Series from 2003-2005. Two of those starts came at RIR in 2005.
Brad Keselowski on his first race with sponsor Ruby Tuesday
"It's always exciting to debut a new sponsor, especially one that is new to the series as well. Ruby Tuesday -- just like Discount Tire -- is a sponsor that I can really embrace. They've been great to work with and they make sure we don't go hungry at the track. I can't wait to get them to Victory Lane and it could happen this weekend. Richmond is a track that every driver loves. You have room to be really aggressive, which you have to be with the Nationwide cars. My dad won there in a (NASCAR Camping World) truck and I hope to join him as a Richmond winner this weekend."
Crew chief Paul Wolfe on going to Richmond after picking up first win of 2010
"To finally get a win under our belts with this No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge Charger team is big because the first one is the hardest. Hopefully we can make it two in a row this weekend in Richmond. We're taking our Phoenix car and I feel confident that it will run up front. It was awesome at Phoenix and I think we made it a little better. Richmond is a track that suits Brad's aggressive driving style. If you car is working like you want, you can really charge the corners because they are so wide and sweeping. Just like any short track, we'll make sure we keep forward bite in the car all night."