JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * CJM Racing announced last week the signing of America's Incredible Pizza Company as the new primary sponsor of the No. 11 entry driven by veteran driver Jason Keller. The team once slated to...
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* CJM Racing announced last week the signing of America's Incredible Pizza Company as the new primary sponsor of the No. 11 entry driven by veteran driver Jason Keller. The team once slated to run only the first 10 races in 2008 will now compete for the NASCAR Nationwide Series championship title
* America's Incredible Pizza Company is family entertainment! High quality, all-you-can-eat pizza, pasta and dessert buffets as well as an 80-item salad bar, themed dining areas, private party rooms and a fairgrounds family fun center loaded with games, rides and attractions geared for all ages. The all indoor Incredible Fairgrounds includes over 100 interactive, family friendly video and redemption. Please visit www.incrediblepizza.com for more information
* Keller finished 12th last week at Texas Motor Speedway. This marked the highest finish for CJM Racing this season
* The team has garnered four top-15 finishes in the first seven races of 2008
* Keller has 9 starts at Phoenix International Raceway; with an average starting position of 21st and finishing position of 19th
* In 429 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 81 top-five and 162 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #04 at Phoenix; #04 is the same chassis the team ran at Bristol Motor Speedway where the team finished the rain-shortened event in 15th
* The Basha's Supermarkets 200 will be broadcast live on ESPN2 Friday, April 11th at 9:30 p.m. (EST)
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON LAST WEEKEND AT TEXAS:
"We had some problems early on with the handling but we kept working on the car and Todd made some really great pit calls so we were able to walk out of there with a strong finish. Our mile-and-a-half program is getting stronger and stronger and I'm very happy with the results we're getting."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY:
"I enjoy racing at Phoenix but my luck hasn't been so great over the last couple years. It just seems like anything that could go wrong does when we head out west. But we've had a good run of luck over the last few weeks, with sponsorship and the competition side of things, so I'm hoping that will follow us over into Phoenix."