* NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Mike Bliss returns for his fifth start in the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota at Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Ariz., this weekend. * Bliss's four previous starts in the No. 11 car resulted in three top-5...
* NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Mike Bliss returns for his fifth start in the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota at Phoenix International Raceway in Avondale, Ariz., this weekend.
* Bliss's four previous starts in the No. 11 car resulted in three top-5 finishes (Dover, Charlotte and Memphis) and one top-10 (Texas).
* The NASCAR veteran has driven in all 33 of the Nationwide races in the 2009 season, with one win, seven top-5 finishes and 14 top-10s. Bliss has also started 13 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races and five NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races in 2009.
* The 44-year-old Milwaukie, Ore., native has three top-10 finishes in eight career Nationwide starts at PIR and one Truck Series win.
* CJM Racing looks to continue a string of strong finishes in the Nationwide Series. At the team's last race on Nov. 7 at Texas, Bliss drove the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota to a 10th-place finish for CJM's 10th top-10 finish of the season.
* The team will bring chassis #015 to Phoenix. CJM most recently ran #015 at Memphis, where Bliss drove the RIDEMAKERZ Toyota to a fourth-place finish and led the most laps of the race (84). *
Driver Mike Bliss on Racing the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota:
"Texas (last week) was a real good race, although the finish didn't indicate how well we ran. We're running the Memphis car at Phoenix, which Paul (Wolfe) and I have done before and wound up with good results at Phoenix. So we're excited about that. Everything's been going well and I've just been waiting for something to happen, because everything that goes well can always have something go wrong. But I'm trying not to think that way. It's just been a lot of fun these last few weeks."
Driver Mike Bliss on Phoenix:
"I have been racing at Phoenix since 1981. I won a lot of races there in open-wheel cars, Sprint Cars and Silver Crowns. I Iove the racetrack and I think I understand the racetrack well. I look forward to going there."