Jason Leffler is no stranger to Nashville Superspeedway's "Victory * Leffler Knows the Way to Victory Lane at Nashville Superspeedway: Five years ago this weekend, Jason Leffler captured his first career Nationwide Series victory at...
Jason Leffler is no stranger to Nashville Superspeedway's "Victory
* Leffler Knows the Way to Victory Lane at Nashville Superspeedway: Five years ago this weekend, Jason Leffler captured his first career Nationwide Series victory at Nashville Superspeedway. In that race, he started from the outside pole and led for 61 laps before taking the checkered flag.
* Nashville Superspeedway Highlights: In nine NASCAR Nationwide Series starts at Nashville Superspeedway, Leffler has one win, three top-five and five top-10 finishes with a total of 99 laps led.
* Holding on to Third in the NNS Point Standings Leffler captured his ninth top-10 finish of the season last weekend at Dover International Speedway. Leffler, who remains third in the championship point standings, is 153 points behind leader, Kyle Busch.
* ESPN's "In-Race Reporter" Leffler will be the ESPN "In-Race Reporter" during the Federated Auto Parts 300. Look for Leffler to answer questions from the ESPN broadcast booth throughout Saturday night's race.
* Autograph Session to Benefit Tornado Relief Efforts: NASCAR, Nationwide and Nashville Superspeedway are working together to help further the relief efforts surrounding the April tornadoes that struck Murfreesboro and the surrounding areas. Leffler will join other Nationwide Series drivers in signing autographs at the Nationwide Insurance display on Saturday from 12:00 -- 1:00 p.m. Donations from fans will be accepted for the local Red Cross.
LEFFLER ON NASHVILLE SUPERSPEEDWAY
"My first Nationwide Series win came at Nashville Superspeedway so I have a lot of good memories there. We had a fast car when we raced here in April but we didn't qualify as well as well as we needed to. We were coming up through the field pretty fast, but we got some fender damage along the way that hurt our chances to be a contender for the win. We've made some minor changes to the car since then that I think are going to help us this time around. We should be pretty strong right out of the box and hopefully will only have to make minimal adjustments to the Great Clips Toyota during practice to make it perfect."
The #38 Great Clips Camry...TOYOTA powered!
*chassis # 23
*last seen on the track at Lowe's Motor Speedway (Started 21st/ finished 6th)
Nashville Superspeedway (started 21st/ finished 6th)
Las Vegas Motor Speedway (started 23rd / finished 4th)