JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently stands sixth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Has eight straight top-20 finishes and ten overall * With four top-10 finishes has already equaled his total from last year in 35 races JASON...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently stands sixth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Has eight straight top-20 finishes and ten overall
* With four top-10 finishes has already equaled his total from last year in 35 races
JASON KELLER at NASHVILLE
* NNS career leader at Nashville Superspeedway in races (15) and laps (3178) and miles (4236.18)
* Started 25th and finished 15th in the 2008 Federated Auto Parts 300
* Started 15th and finished 12th in the Pepsi 300 this May
* Has finished better than he started in the last four races at Nashville
* Finished second to Greg Biffle in the first NNS race held at the Superspeedway, April 14, 2001, Biffle's first NNS victory
JASON KELLER ON NASHVILLE
"This is a very special race for our team being that it is our hometown race. There is a lot of friends and family of the guys in the shop that come out and support us for this race so we want to make sure we have a good run for them. We also have State Water Heaters on board as a primary sponsor for the first time, so they will have a lot of people at the race cheering us on. As a whole our team is getting better and we're starting to bring home some top 10s. The next step is to keep improving and starting turning some of those top 10s into top 5s and put ourselves in a position to win."
TODD GORDON ON NASHVILLE
"State Water Heaters is on board and we have a black race car that will really look sharp and shine under the lights. We're bringing the same car that we ran here in May that turned very well and we had a decent finish with. It is also the same car that we took to Darlington and we were top of the board with in practice before we had an incident. Ernie Elliott has worked hard to try and improve our motor package and we've worked hard on improving the body since the last Nashville race so we're bringing a better car.
KELLER TO PARTICAPATE IN NATIONWIDE AUTOGRAPH SESSION
Jason Keller will join other Nationwide Series drivers from Noon until 1:00 p.m. on Saturday at the Nationwide Insurance display in the vendor area. Donations will be accepted and the money raised will go to benefit the local chapter of the American Red Cross to help with relief efforts from the tornado that touched down in May.