* Tayler Malsam Back in the Driver's Seat of the No. 10 in Montreal... After having a weekend off while the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) was in Bristol, Malsam is back as driver of the No. 10 Iron Horse Jeans Toyota at Circuit Gilles ...
* Tayler Malsam Back in the Driver's Seat of the No. 10 in Montreal... After having a weekend off while the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) was in Bristol, Malsam is back as driver of the No. 10 Iron Horse Jeans Toyota at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
* The No. 10 is Riding Bristol Momentum... In Bristol, Jason Leffler wheeled the No. 10 to an impressive second-place finish, the team's best of the season. Leffler also tied the team's best starting position of the season (6th).
* Road Course Success... Two of Malsam's nine NNS starts have come on road courses. In two road course starts this season (Road America and Watkins Glen International), Malsam has brought home two top-15 finishes, including a career second-best finish of 12th at Watkins Glen just three weeks ago.
* Rookie Season: By the Numbers... In nine NNS starts Malsam has six top-20 and four top-15 finishes. His highest finish (11th) came in his NNS debut at Nashville Superspeedway in June. He has also been awarded with 12th, 14th and 15th-place finishes at Watkins Glen, Michigan and Road America respectively. He has an average starting position of 25.3, and finishing position of 20.6.
Malsam on heading to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve for the first time
"This weekend in Montreal should be a good one for the Iron Horse Jeans team. We've unloaded great cars and had great finishes at both road course races this season. This will be the third road course we race on that I've never seen before, so I am confident once we get some laps, we'll prove to be pretty strong. All my Braun Racing teammates have been awesome about helping me out at the track every week, especially at the road courses. This course is like a second home for my teammate, Jacques Villeneuve, so I am hoping to get some great pointers from him this weekend."
The No. 10 Iron Horse Jeans team will hit the track with chassis #BR052 this weekend in Montreal. This is the same chassis that Malsam drove at Road America (15th) and Watkins Glen International (12th). BR052 was built new for Malsam's NNS road course debut at Road America in June.
-source: braun racing