Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts: * Scott Lagasse Jr. will run his first full season with CJM Racing this year in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and compete for Raybestos Rookie-of-the-Year honors * Lagasse Jr. currently sits 12th in...
Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts:
* Scott Lagasse Jr. will run his first full season with CJM Racing this year in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and compete for Raybestos Rookie-of-the-Year honors
* Lagasse Jr. currently sits 12th in the driver point standings; just a small margin of 45 points separates him from 10th place
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company team posted their second consecutive top-13 finish last weekend at Kentucky. The team has rebounded with an 11th place at Nashville and a 13th place finish at Kentucky
* Although Lagasse Jr. is competing for rookie of the year honors this season, he is no stranger to The Milwaukee Mile. He has two NASCAR Nationwide Series starts at the mile-facility with his best finish of 22nd occurring in 2005
* Lagasse Jr. made his debut at the track in the ASA Series back in 2004 where the team finished fifth overall
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* CJM Racing's has two starts at the Milwaukee Mile; their best finish came last year when the team posted a ninth place finish
* When Milwaukee-area attorney Jeffrey Gingold was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 1996, doctors told him the potentially debilitating autoimmune disorder could cause numbness and a long list of other physical symptoms. But they never mentioned it also could affect his thinking and memory. After having to leave his law practice, Gingold wrote a book about cognitive changes in MS patients and now lectures around the country on the disease. For his courage to fight a debilitating disease and his selflessness to help others, Gingold will be recognized as this week's Incredible Hero at Milwaukee.
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on the 2009 Season Thus Far:
"It's been an up and down season for the America's Incredible Pizza Company race team so far. It just goes to show that just when you think you have things figured out something will knock you back into reality pretty quick. The goal has always been to run consistent and be realistic when it comes to our performance. We knew right from the start, at Daytona, that our cars are strong and to bring home a top-10 finish every weekend is what we would like to see."
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on Milwaukee:
"The Milwaukee Mile has so much history and such a great vibe. A lot of great names have raced and won there. It's truly one of those tracks on the circuit you look forward to competing on."