* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Race Team headed to Kentucky Speedway last weekend where the team tallied their second top-10 finish of the 2008 season (finished 10th) * Leaving Kentucky, Keller currently sits 11th in the driver ...
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Race Team headed to Kentucky Speedway last weekend where the team tallied their second top-10 finish of the 2008 season (finished 10th)
* Leaving Kentucky, Keller currently sits 11th in the driver point standings; 54 points shy of the 10th position
* This weekend marks the first time that CJM Racing and Jason Keller have been to the Milwaukee Mile together
* Keller has 14 starts at the Milwaukee Mile with an average starting position of 13th and an average finishing position of 12th
* Keller's last win in the NASCAR Nationwide Series came at Milwaukee back in June 2003
* Since his first race at the Milwaukee Mile, Keller ha accumulated sixs top-five and eight top-10 finishe s
* In 438 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 81 top-five and 164 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #04 at Milwaukee; #04 has run at Bristol (15th), Phoenix (32nd), and Dover (16th)
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE TEAM'S SECOND TOP-10:
"Considering that was the first time CJM Racing had ever been to Kentucky Speedway I think we did a great job. The chemistry is there and the cars are improving every weekend. We have always struggled a bit with our mile-and-a-
half program so to come out of there with a second place qualifying position and a top-10 finish means all this hard work is paying off. I hope we can keep this momentum going and start bringing home some more top-10 finishes."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE MILWAUKEE MILE
"It's great that we're heading into another stand-alone event this weekend. The Nationwide regulars have had an opportunity to shine and show people just how strong their programs really are."
"My last Nationwide Series win was at the Milwaukee Mile five years ago so you can imagine I would love nothing more than to unload with a strong car and compete for a win. I'm really looking forward to Saturday and getting on track."