JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently stands eighth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Has already equaled his 2008 season total with four top-10 finishes * Drove past the 100,000 mile mark for his career in last week's...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently stands eighth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Has already equaled his 2008 season total with four top-10 finishes
* Drove past the 100,000 mile mark for his career in last week's race at the Kentucky Speedway
JASON KELLER @ THE MILWAUKEE MILE
* NNS career leader at The Milwaukee Mile in races (15), laps (3,585), miles (3,585), top 5s (6) and top 10s (9) June 29, 2003 led 21 laps and went on to win the GNC Live Well 250
* Has finished in the top 10 in seven of the last eight races at Milwaukee
* Started fourth, ran all 250 laps in the top 15 and went on to finish ninth in the 2008 Camping World RV Rental 250
BAKER CURB @ THE MILWAUKEE MILE
* Brad Coleman started 18th and finished 25th in the 2008 Camping World RV Rental 250
JASON KELLER ON MILWAUKEE
"I'm really looking forward to going to Milwaukee. My great sponsor Kimberly-Clark has corporate offices in nearby Neenah, Wisconsin and there will be many employees out at the track cheering me on. I've ran well there in the past, and it's the site of my last win back in 2003. Milwaukee is a great area and The Milwaukee Mile is one of my favorite tracks. I really like the flatter tracks. It's also a good place to watch a race so you will probably see me in the stands Friday night for the truck race!"
JASON KELLER ON FATHER'S DAY
"Father's Day is definitely a special day for me. My dad has played a huge role in my career from day one and we've always been very close. My Dad has been a little bit under the weather lately and is just starting to feel better. I'm sure a win on Saturday would make him feel a lot better and be a great early Father's Day gift for both of us!"
TODD GORDON ON MILWAUKEE
"I'm looking forward to some good short-track racing and right now that is our strongest program. Jason runs well on the flatter surfaces and we'll be very competitive in Kimberly-Clark's backyard. We're bringing car 83 which we've run twice this year, Texas and Darlington, and have brought home two top-15 finishes."