* The Camping World RV Rental 250 will mark James Buescher's third career Nationwide Series start. His two previous starts came at Phoenix International Raceway and last weekend at Kentucky Speedway where he finished 18th and 14th ...
* The Camping World RV Rental 250 will mark James Buescher's third career Nationwide Series start. His two previous starts came at Phoenix International Raceway and last weekend at Kentucky Speedway where he finished 18th and 14th respectively.
* Buescher has two races at The Milwaukee Mile already under his belt. Just a few weeks ago, on May 31st, he competed in the USAR Hooters Pro Cup Series race in Milwaukee. He started 40th and worked his way to a seventh place finish. In 2007, Buescher ran an ARCA RE/MAX Series race at The Milwaukee Mile, where he started on the outside pole, led laps and had the car to beat but lost the engine before reaching Victory Lane.
* In addition to the race this weekend, Buescher will compete in three more Nationwide Series races this season for Braun Racing at Gateway International Raceway and O'Reilly Raceway Park in July and Memphis Motorsports Park in October.
* When Buescher is not competing in Nationwide Series races this season he will keep busy racing in three other series, the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the Hooters Pro Cup Series, and the Camping World Series.
* ABF and FOE to sponsor Buescher in Milwaukee
ABF Freight Co. will adorn the hood for the Camping World RV Rental 250 at the Milwaukee Mile. ABF is in its third year of sponsorship at Braun Racing. A partnership that began in 2006 has been nothing short of successful. Last year, ABF etched their name in the history books when the ABF Camry captured the first Toyota Camry pole in history at California Speedway. This season, the ABF Camry racked up another pole at Lowe's Motor Speedway but is still looking for its first trip to Victory Lane.
The Fraternal Order of Eagles (FOE) will co-sponsor the No.32 alongside ABF. The FOE is an international non-profit organization with the goals of promoting peace, prosperity, gladness and hope. The FOE is credited with the institution of the Mother's Day holiday as well as its work encouraging programs and legislation that benefit many Americans --both young and old. The Fraternal Order of Eagles has been an associate sponsor of Braun Racing since 2005.
Buescher on racing at Kentucky Speedway "I'm really looking forward to running back-to-back races with Braun Racing. The more laps I get, the more I learn and I'm excited to put what I learned at Kentucky to good use this weekend. I've had a good run at Milwaukee in an ARCA car, so I'm hoping my past success and my love of the track will translate into a top-five finish for this team"
Equipment Information The No. 32 ABF/FOE team will compete with chassis #21 in the Camping World RV Rental 250 at The Milwaukee Mile. This is the same chassis Kyle Busch raced at Richmond International Raceway where he started 25th and finished 3rd.