CJM Racing Heading to the Irish Hills JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * Carfax and CJM Racing will team up for the second year in a row at Michigan International Speedway this weekend. Carfax, along with America's Incredible...
CJM Racing Heading to the Irish Hills
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* Carfax and CJM Racing will team up for the second year in a row at Michigan International Speedway this weekend. Carfax, along with America's Incredible Pizza Company, will sponsor the No. 11 entry driven by Jason Keller
* CJM Racing's final road-course race of the season did not end as they had hoped last weekend. The America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevrolet had transmission problems in the closing laps of the Zippo 200 and was forced to the garage early. The team finished in the 32nd position
* Keller has 13 starts at Michigan International Speedway, the most out of any active driver in the Nationwide Series
* His average starting position is 18th and his average finishing position is 20th
* Keller has completed the most laps out of any active driver at the two-mile facility; 1428 out of 1460 (97.8%)
* In 446 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 82 top-five and 166 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Keller will surpass the $12 million mark after Michigan
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team will be running chassis #01 at Michigan; #01 ran at Atlanta (14th) and Texas (12th) earlier this season
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON GOING BACK TO OVAL-TRACK RACING:
"Well we didn't have much luck the last two weeks at the road-course races so I think we (the team) are all looking forward to going back to oval-track racing. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy road-course racing but between the rain in Montreal and then a transmission problem in Watkins Glen I'm happy to be moving on."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON MICHIGAN:
"It's great that Carfax is back on the car again this year. They are a great group of individuals and we have a lot of fun representing them in Michigan."
"Michigan has been one of those tracks that has eluded me. I have the most starts there but have never been able to break into the top-five. We're bringing a strong car with us this weekend so I'm hoping to break that trend and get Carfax a top-five on Saturday."