* CJM Racing posted their highest qualifying run of the season with a seventh place starting position in last week's Basha's Supermarket 200 at Phoenix. * The team is hoping to bounce back from their 32nd place finish in Phoenix;...
* CJM Racing posted their highest qualifying run of the season with a seventh place starting position in last week's Basha's Supermarket 200 at Phoenix.
* The team is hoping to bounce back from their 32nd place finish in Phoenix; running in the ninth position with 20 laps remaining the No. 11 America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevrolet encountered motor problems
* Keller has 11 road course starts over the course of his career; posting one top-five and four top-10 finishes
* In preparation for the upcoming road course event, Keller spent some time at Virginia International Raceway and the Bondurant Racing School in Phoenix
* Keller has two starts at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez; with an average starting position of 18th and finishing position of 17th
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #02 at Mexico; #02 is a brand new chassis
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON LAST WEEKEND AT PHOENIX:
"That race last weekend was an emotional rollercoaster for all of us. We came back from everything that was 'thrown' at us. We fixed the handling problems in practice to turn a great qualifying run. Then we were involved in an on-track
incident and came back (running ninth) from the last car on the lead lap. We were certain the America's Incredible Pizza Company race team was going to post their first top-10 till our motor let go with 20-laps remaining. It's obvious our program is getting stronger now I'm just hoping for some on-track results to start backing that up."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE FIRST INTERNATIONAL RACE OF THE SEASON:
"I haven't been to Mexico or a road course since 2006 and this will be the team's first visit so I'm a little anxious to get there and get some laps in. I did spend some time over the last few weeks running some laps at VIR and Bondurant so I have had a little bit of a refresher in road course racing. I think once we get some laps in during practice and gain that comfort level, we'll be fine heading into the race on Sunday."