JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently eighth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings; trails seventh place Mike Bliss by 19 points and sixth place Steve Wallace by 28 * Has registered five consecutive top-20 finishes, including...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently eighth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings; trails seventh place Mike Bliss by 19 points and sixth place Steve Wallace by 28
* Has registered five consecutive top-20 finishes, including a 17th last week at Lowe's Motor Speedway
* With top-10 finishes in both Dover races, duplicated top 10s at one track for the first time since finished eighth at both Bristol Motor Speedway races in 2004
* Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1
* Eight top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2004 season
JASON KELLER CAREER
* NNS career leader in starts (488), top-10 finishes (174), laps (89,707), miles (103,797.9), lead-lap finishes (258) and earnings ($13,349,689)
* Has made at least one start in the NNS each year since 1991 and has made 20 or more starts in 15 different seasons
* Has five top-five and nine top-10 finishes in NNS standings including finishing second in 2000 and 2002
JASON KELLER @ MEMPHIS MOTORSPORTS PARK
* NNS career leader at Memphis Motorsports Park in starts (10), top-10 finishes (6), laps (2,474), miles (1,855.5) and lead-lap finishes (8)
* Registered five consecutive top-10 finishes from 2001 to 2005
* Has finished in the top 15 in eight of his 10 starts at MMS
* Ranks third among all drivers over the last four years at MMS with 31 total passes in Turns 1 and 2
JASON KELLER ON MEMPHIS
"I'm really looking forward to going to Memphis. Our short-track program has really come a long way over the last few races. By taking some of the things we learned at the Iowa test, our flat track program is going to be even stronger. I look forward to getting back in the top 10 this weekend!"
TODD GORDON ON MEMPHIS
"Memphis is a tight, little three-quarter mile that has a lot of character. There is a pretty big bump going into Turn 1 that you have to tune around. The backstretch is really bumpy and the radius around Turns 3 and 4 if really tight. Having a race car that turns well is the key to being successful at Memphis. I feel like we've really made a lot of gains in getting our front end to turn since the Iowa test, and we've incorporated a lot of what we learned there into the package for this weekend. We are taking car 81, which we last ran at Richmond in September and finished 15th."
KELLER TO PARTICIPATE IN NASCAR FOUNDATION TRACK WALK
Jason Keller will participate in the NASCAR Foundation Track Walk at Memphis Motorsports Park Saturday at 11:00 a.m. Funds raised through the track walk will benefit the NASCAR Foundation and Susan G. Komen for the Cure.