Getting Back On Track at NH Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts: * Lagasse Jr. currently sits 12th in the driver point standings; 80 points separates him from 10th place * The America's Incredible Pizza Company team posted...
Getting Back On Track at NH
Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts:
* Lagasse Jr. currently sits 12th in the driver point standings; 80 points separates him from 10th place
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company team posted a 16th-place finish last weekend at the Milwaukee Mile. The team has had three top-16 finishes in the last three races
* Since the start of the 2009 season, Lagasse Jr. has posted a career high qualifying effort of fifth at Nashville and has garnered three top-10 finishes with a season best finish of eighth coming from Talladega
* Lagasse Jr. has one start at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. In his 2005 NNS debut there, an early race incident sent him to the garage just 47 laps in. He was credited with a 40th place finish
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* CJM Racing's has two starts at New Hampshire Motor Speedway; their best finish came last year when the team posted an 11th place finish
* Eric Marro, a soldier in the New Hampshire National Guard, will be honored as this week's Incredible Hero. Marro's quick thinking helped snuff out a potential ambush in a small town just north of Baghdad in February of 2005
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr.'s Thoughts Heading into New Hampshire:
"I'm hoping for a clean weekend at New Hampshire. It seems we've fallen victim to a lot of different scenarios out on the race track every weekend. We always find a way to pull ourselves together and bring home a solid finish but a top-10 would be nice. The team fixed our Phoenix car and we'll be bringing it to NH. This is the same one we were running in the top-10 with before a late race incident sent us to the garage early. It's a solid race car so as long as we stay out of trouble I think we'll be really good on Saturday."
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
"I've only raced at New Hampshire Motor Speedway once and I didn't get a lot of miles in so I'm heading into this with the "rookie" state of mind. I'll take some time to talk to other (veteran) drivers and get familiar with the race track during practice. Basically start with a fresh attitude about the race track. "