JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently stands ninth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Has already equaled his 2008 season total with four top-10 finishes finishing second in 2000 and 2002 JASON KELLER at NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR ...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently stands ninth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Has already equaled his 2008 season total with four top-10 finishes
finishing second in 2000 and 2002
JASON KELLER at NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY
* NNS career leader at NHMS in races (16), and ranks second to Kenny Wallace in laps (3,114) and miles (3,291.57)
* May 12, 2001 started fourth, led 16 laps and went on to win the CVS Pharmacy 200
* Has started in the top 20 of each of his last nine races at NHMS
* Had three consecutive top-10 finishes from 1999 to 2001
* Started sixth, ran 197 of the 200 laps in the top 15 and went on to finish 11th in the 2008 Camping World RV Sales 200
BAKER CURB at NEW HAMPSHIRE MOTOR SPEEDWAY
* Brad Coleman started 15th and finished 31st in the 2008 Camping World RV Sales 200
JASON KELLER ON NEW HAMPSHIRE
"New Hampshire is very similar to Milwaukee so we will be able to take the negatives and the positives from last week to make things better this week. The last three weeks we haven't finished where we are capable of finishing, but our expectations are still as high as they were a month ago. I've said all season that when we have a top five car we have to finish in the top five and in Nashville and Milwaukee we had a car capable of doing that but ran into some bad luck. Now we just have to get back out on the track and race hard to get back to where we expect to be."
TODD GORDON ON NEW HAMPSHIRE
"I enjoy going to New Hampshire because it is a beautiful part of the country and it's a flat race track that produces some exciting racing. We're bringing car 81, a car we finished ninth with at Richmond. The package we will run is similar to what we ran last week at Milwaukee and were very fast with until we had some mechanical issues. This is a race we had penciled in at the beginning of the season as one that we will be very competitive at, so I'm counting on our team turning our recent run of bad luck around."