GREG BIFFLE NNS 2010 * Finished second to Kyle Busch last weekend by .052 seconds, the 10th closest finish in NASCAR Nationwide Series history. Was the 10th second-place finish for Biffle in 45 career starts for Baker Curb...
GREG BIFFLE NNS 2010
* Finished second to Kyle Busch last weekend by .052 seconds, the 10th closest finish in NASCAR Nationwide Series history. Was the 10th second-place finish for Biffle in 45 career starts for Baker Curb Racing
* After starting 32nd in the DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway, went on to lead nine laps before being involved in a wreck on lap 92 and wound up finishing 26th
GREG BIFFLE NNS CAREER @ LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
* Won the 2009 Sam's Town 300, leading 86 of the 200 laps
* Tied with Kevin Harvick and Joe Nemechek for most career NNS top 5s at LVMS (5) and tied with Nemechek for most career NNS top 10s (7)
* Has finished in the top 5 in four of the last five NNS races at LVMS
* Ranks first among NNS drivers in frontstretch passes (65) and turn 2 passes (26) during the last five races at LVMS
* Ranks second among NNS drivers in the last five races at LVMS in green flag passes (178), laps in the top 15 (854), fastest laps run (72) and fastest late in a run (164.930).
GREG BIFFLE ON LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
"I've been very successful at Las Vegas in the past and I look forward to going there in the No. 27 Red Man Moist Snuff Ford Fusion this week. We were so close to going to victory lane last week and I think we've proved over the first two races that we have a very competitive team. The car drove great last week and we're bringing that same car, so I expect that we'll have a fast car right out of the gates. Hopefully this week we'll be able to finish one spot higher."
CREW CHIEF RICK VIERS ON LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
"We're looking forward to carry the momentum of a great run last week into this week's race at Las Vegas. We are going to run the same car as we did in the race last week, car 85, so that will give us a good starting point when we unloaded it off the hauler. Greg has had a lot of success at Las Vegas in the past and knows the track well. We just need to keep improving every week as an organization. Scott had a strong run last week in the 43 car and I think this week we have a great chance of having both cars in the top 10!"
-source: baker curb racing