* Brian Scott takes momentum into Las Vegas with his first career NASCAR Nationwide Series Top-10 last week at Auto Club Speedway. * Brian Scott makes his first NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. * The Sam's Town 300...
* Brian Scott takes momentum into Las Vegas with his first career NASCAR Nationwide Series Top-10 last week at Auto Club Speedway.
* Brian Scott makes his first NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
* The Sam's Town 300 marks the second time StopRepairBills.com appears on the No. 11 Braun Racing Toyota Camry this season.
* Scott has three starts at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Scott on bringing momentum to Las Vegas
"Momentum in terms of morale and excitement for the team is very important. If the team has a confident attitude, their willingness to work harder and be sharper is automatically increased. You win and lose races in the details. Every nut and bolt, every millisecond is important and, when you have good runs like we did at Auto Club Speedway, the team operates on another level. I am a big believer that bringing a large amount of confidence and high morale to the race track, translates into more good finishes. We are bringing another new car to Las Vegas and I'm sure the boys will make it just as fast as the one in California"
Scott on gambling the line at Las Vegas
"Las Vegas is a pretty interesting place. The hot sun bakes the surface and cures the asphalt so that grip becomes a premium. You're always sliding around, trying to find grip in different lines. The progressive banking really lends itself to some great side-by-side racing, as the car on the inside doesn't always have the best line. If you can get some rubber down on the high line, it's very fast up there. Because you can race a lot of different lines depending on your set up, it can make for some good, exciting racing for the drivers and fans."
Scott on visiting his roots
"Instead of going back to Charlotte between California and Vegas, I am spending some time with my family in Boise. It's always great to come back and see the town I grew up in. I like seeing how things have changed and to reminisce of the memories that were made through my childhood. We are on the road so much that I don't see my family very often, so I always enjoy any chance I can to catch up with them. Even thought Boise is great, it has gotten to the point now that I look at North Carolina and racing as more of being my home and what I focus on the most."
The No. 11 StopRepairBills.com team will compete with chassis No. BR46 for this weekend's Sam's Town 300. BR46 is a one of a fleet of new cars for the Braun Racing No. 11 team.
-source: braun racing