CJM Racing Heads to Kentucky in Pursuit of a Win * The America's Incredible Pizza Company Race Team finished 15th last weekend at Nashville Superspeedway. After 15 races this season, CJM Racing has garnered six top-15 finishes * This will be...
CJM Racing Heads to Kentucky in Pursuit of a Win
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Race Team finished 15th last weekend at Nashville Superspeedway. After 15 races this season, CJM Racing has garnered six top-15 finishes
* This will be the first appearance at Kentucky Speedway for CJM Racing in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS)
* Keller has six starts at Kentucky Speedway. He is tied with Greg Biffle for the most starts as an active driver at the 1.5-mile tri-oval
* His average starting position is 12th and average finishing position is 17th
* Keller currently has two top-five and two top-10 finishes at Kentucky
* Keller will be making an appearance in Mesquite, TX next Tuesday (4-8 PM) at a brand new America's Incredible Pizza Company location
* In 437 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 81 top-five and 163 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #03 at Kentucky; #03 has run once this season at Las Vegas where the team finished 18th
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON SITTING 11th IN THE POINT STANDINGS:
"We're a quarter of the way into the season and I'm pretty happy with where we are points wise. We're still working on the competition side of things and I know the team is making strides every weekend. Our performance has been consistent
now we just need to turn it up a little and start bringing home some top-10 finishes. I know we're not too far off and once we find that rhythm I have no doubt we'll be right up there in the points battle."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON KENTUCKY SPEEDWAY:
"This will be the first time that CJM Racing and I have been together at Kentucky Speedway. This is a track I have come close to winning but it just has happened yet. It would be great to become another first-time winner at Kentucky Speedway this weekend."