Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts: * This weekend marks the second race Lagasse Jr. will be behind the wheel of the No. 11 America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevrolet * The new partnership between Lagasse Jr. and CJM Racing ...
Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts:
* This weekend marks the second race Lagasse Jr. will be behind the wheel of the No. 11 America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevrolet
* The new partnership between Lagasse Jr. and CJM Racing will include the remaining races in 2008 and a full-time ride in 2009
* Lagasse Jr. visited Victory Lane at Kansas Speedway just last year where he garnered his first ever ARCA Re/Max Series win
* Lagasse Jr. will make his first laps around Kansas Speedway in a NASCAR Nationwide Series car this weekend. The No. 11 America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevrolet will carry rookie stripes for the Kansas Lottery 300 Saturday afternoon
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* Long-term sponsor America's Incredible Pizza Company will serve as the primary sponsor of the No. 11 entry at Kansas
* CJM Racing recently welcomed Advanced Payment Services (APS) as an associate sponsor for the remaining 2008 season
* This season marks the first time CJM Racing has competed on a full-time basis in the NASCAR ranks
* CJM Racing visited Kansas Speedway last year and the team started 33rd and finished out the day in the 16th position
* The team is running chassis #03 at Kansas. This chassis has run at Chicagoland (14th), Kentucky (10th) and Las Vegas (18th)
* Following the Kansas race, the team will drive to Iowa for a two-day test session in order to prepare for next year's inaugural event at Iowa Speedway
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on the Upcoming Events at Kansas Speedway:
"I love Kansas. I'm excited about going. I'm excited about going to any race but Kansas is a special place to me. I have great friends there and I met one of the most amazing people out there last year. A young kid by the name of Ben that was battling cancer but still had such a great outlook in life. It was also the same weekend I won my second ARCA Re/Max Series race so I have some very fond memories coming back into that track."
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on Racing at Kansas Speedway:
"I like racing at Kansas. A lot of people say it's just another mile-and-a-half track but I think Kansas has its own little quirks. It's a good racy place. I battled two-wide with Erik Darnell there last year so it opens up the options for passing and really good racing. Kansas will be a better base line for us as a group to figure out where we are at."