* Joey Logano passed his Joe Gibbs Racing teammate, Kyle Busch, on lap 197 of the Kansas Lottery 300 and held him off for his fourth NASCAR Nationwide Series win of 2009. * This is the fifth time in 2009 that the two Joe Gibbs Racing...
* Joey Logano passed his Joe Gibbs Racing teammate, Kyle Busch, on lap 197 of the Kansas Lottery 300 and held him off for his fourth NASCAR Nationwide Series win of 2009.
* This is the fifth time in 2009 that the two Joe Gibbs Racing entries have finished 1-2.
* With a lap of 31.438 seconds, or 171.767 mph, Logano qualified his car in the seventh position.
* For much of the race, Logano's chassis would start off on the 'loose' side before getting 'tighter' later in the run.
* Crew chief Dave Rogers had plenty of adjustability in the setup and he continuously made the necessary adjustments on each pit stop.
* Logano finished in the top two positions in several key loop statistics including: Driver Rating, Average Running Position, Green Flag Speed and Box Score.
"This is awesome. From last week to now -- talk about A to Z! It's awesome. I needed a win to stop everyone talking about me and if I was going to be all right after that roll (at Dover). I think this should prove it. This is awesome for this whole 20 bunch. They needed a win and it's awesome to get this No. 20 GameStop Toyota back here in Victory Lane. This is a blast racing this car."
"These guys, Dave (Rogers, crew chief) probably gave me the biggest pep talk I've ever had before the race started. That's something that goes a long way for me. You pump me up, I go. That's pretty funny, he asked me before the last restart how hungry I was and I said 'I'm starving.' We got it here."
"We adjusted the GameStop Toyota all day. We kept freeing it up and it'd get close to perfect, and then it would go back the other way. After our last pit stop the car was too loose to start and I thought 'this is going to be good, it's going to tighten up a bit and be right there by the end of the run,' which it was. It was perfect, it ran out perfect for us."