JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Started 18th and finished 10th in last week's Dover 200 JASON KELLER at KANSAS * Has finished in the top 20 in each of his last five races at Kansas...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Started 18th and finished 10th in last week's Dover 200
JASON KELLER at KANSAS
* Has finished in the top 20 in each of his last five races at Kansas and six of seven total
* During the last four races at Kansas ranks fourth among all NNS drivers with 20 total passes in Turn 2
* Started 19th in the 2008 Kansas Lottery 300 and finished 19th
* Led 24 laps and finished fourth in the inaugural NNS race at Kansas Speedway in 2001
JASON KELLER ON KANSAS
"Kansas is one of those mile and a half tracks that haven't been my strong suit over the years. I felt like we ran really well at Chicago until we had some issues late in the race. The car handled well there and I feel like we've really made a lot of improvement in our mile and a half program. We'll have a very similar setup to the one we had in Chicago so I look forward to a good run!"
JASON KELLER ON POINTS RACE
"We had a stretch of races where we didn't capitalize on strong runs, but we are starting to turn things around. Last weekend we had a solid run and gained some points on the 12 and 66 cars. Finishing in the top five in points is still an attainable goal, we just need to maximize our finishes every week for the last seven races and continue to gain on those guys. This team has come so far from where we were at the end of last season and it would mean a lot to be honored at the banquet.
TODD GORDON ON KANSAS
"Kansas has aged some over the years and developed character that leads to good racing. At Chicago we struggled in qualifying but had a pretty fast car during the race. Jason drove from 35th up into the top 15 before a faulty tachometer caused him to get a speeding penalty on pit road late in the race. We are taking car 83, which we took to Gateway but had an incident in practice that caused us to go to our backup. So this car has a brand new body on it. We've run much better at the mile and a half tracks this year but don't have the results to show for it, so I look forward to showing what we are capable of this weekend!"