CJM Racing Looking Forward to Inaugural Iowa Race Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts: * This race will mark the first ever NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) event at Iowa Speedway. Lagasse Jr. and other NNS will enjoy an extended practice/test session...
CJM Racing Looking Forward to Inaugural Iowa Race
Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts:
* This race will mark the first ever NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) event at Iowa Speedway. Lagasse Jr. and other NNS will enjoy an extended practice/test session Thursday afternoon at the track
* Iowa is the last confirmed race for Lagasse Jr. in the No. 11 America's Incredible Pizza Company Toyota. Denny Hamlin will pilot the No. 11 CJM Racing entry at Watkins Glen and Michigan
* Lagasse Jr. currently sits 12th in the driver point standings
* Lagasse Jr. will attend Rusty's Roast at Iowa Speedway, Thursday evening. All proceeds to benefit the NASCAR Foundation
* NNS drivers, including Lagasse Jr., will participate in an autograph session on Saturday, August 1st under the Manatt Grandstands from 10:00 11:00 am
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* The team will bring chassis # 012 to Iowa. # 012 is the same chassis the team ran at Bristol and finished 13th
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr.'s Thoughts on the 2009 Season:
"I have been very fortunate to have such a great team and sponsor backing me over the course of the season. We've had a lot of highs and lows and I am disappointed that it is coming to end after Iowa. The team has left the door open for me to return possibly later in the season so I'll remain optimistic."
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on Iowa Speedway:
"There has been so much talk about the Nationwide Series going to Iowa and I'm looking forward to it. This is a new track and will give us a level playing field so to speak. We'll all be like rookies out on the race track this weekend."