JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently 10th in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Has been running at the finish of 19 of 20 races and finished in the top 25 18 times * Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR ...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently 10th in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Has been running at the finish of 19 of 20 races and finished in the top 25 18 times
* Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on June 12
* Ninth-place finish in the Camping World 300 at Daytona in February was the highest of non NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers
* Has surpassed his 2008 season total with five top-10 finishes
JASON KELLER @ SHORT-TRACKS
* Three of his five top-10 finishes this season have come at short-tracks
* The first win of his career came at a short-track (ORP 1995) as well as his last victory (Milwaukee 2003)
* Eight of his 11 career poles have come at short-tracks
JASON KELLER ON IOWA
"If I was going to build a track I would design it very similar to what they have done at Iowa. From what I'm hearing it is very similar to Richmond, which is my favorite track on the series."
"As a team we are looking forward to the six-hour practice on Thursday. In addition to trying different setups for the Iowa track it will give us a chance to try a lot of things in our short-track program that we would've liked to have tried already but haven't had the opportunity to do so with the no testing policy."
JASON KELLER ON NATIONWIDE "DASH 4 CASH"
"It always makes it more exciting when a company like Nationwide steps up to the plate with an additional incentive to win. When you factor in the $75,000 bonus plus what it pays to win the race I would make more in just this one race than I did during my first full season back in 1994."
KELLER TO PARTICIPATE IN AUTOGRAPH SESSION
Jason Keller will join other Nationwide Series Drivers for an autograph session at the track Saturday from 10:00 -- 11:00 a.m. under the Manatt Grandstand.