Marks behind the wheel of the No. 10 Borrell Electric/Construct Corps Camry at Homestead * Marks returns to the No. 10 Toyota at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Justin Marks has made five career NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) starts and four in 2009.
Marks behind the wheel of the No. 10 Borrell Electric/Construct Corps Camry at Homestead
* Marks returns to the No. 10 Toyota at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Justin Marks has made five career NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) starts and four in 2009. His best career start of seventh came at Montreal (August, 2009). His earned his best finish of 24th this season at Memphis Motorsports Park.
* Borrell Electric Co. joins Construct Corps on board the No. 10 Toyota this weekend. Borrell Electric Co., Inc. is one of the largest and oldest commercial/industrial contractors in the Tampa Bay area.
Construct Corps is an international construction staffing and recruiting company that specializes in providing quality skilled workers and construction management personnel to commercial, industrial and residential contractors.
* This weekend is Marks' first Nationwide Series start at Homestead. In November of 2007, Marks took to the 1.5-mile track with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS). Marks started his Toyota Tundra from the 36th position and drove it home to an eighth-place finish!
* Marks knows more than road courses: With proven success on road courses, Marks has worked to develop his oval track skills in recent years. He cut his teeth in the ARCA RE/MAX Series, recording five top-five and 13 top-10 finishes with two pole positions. In 2006, he shattered Ryan Newman's track record at Kansas Speedway. He made his NCWTS debut in 2007, making 22 starts over the next two years. In 2008, Marks earned his first NCWTS pole award at Texas Motor Speedway.
* Marks was a member of the winning GT Class team in the 2009 Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona.
Marks on racing at Homestead-Miami Speedway:
"I am very excited to be back with the No. 10 team this weekend. I've learned a lot in the four starts with (crew chief) Stewart Cooper and am glad that I am making my first start at an intermediate track in a Nationwide Series car with this Braun Racing team. I raced at Homestead with the truck series in 2007 and learned a lot that weekend. I'm looking forward to applying those lessons and getting a solid finish in our Borrell Electric Co./Construct Corps Camry."