JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently eighth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings, has secured his 10th career top-10 finish in point standings. * With top-10 finishes in both Dover races, duplicated top 10s at one track for...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently eighth in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings, has secured his 10th career top-10 finish in point standings.
* With top-10 finishes in both Dover races, duplicated top 10s at one track for the first time since finished eighth at both Bristol Motor Speedway races in 2004
* Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1
* Eight top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2004 season
JASON KELLER AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY
* NNS career leader at HMS in starts (13), laps (2,440) and miles (3658.5)
* Led 53 of the 200 laps in the 2002 Ford 300
* Finished third in his first career start at HMS, Nov. 5, 1995
JASON KELLER ON HOMESTEAD-MIAMI
"I'm looking forward to going to Homestead and finishing the season out strong. Our mile and a half program has continued to improve throughout the season, including a few weeks ago in Texas when we finished 12th. Steve Wallace is just ahead of us for seventh place in the point standings with one race to go. We can't control where he finishes in the race but in order for us to have a chance to move up, we need to put together a top-10 finish. We have the United States Postal Service on board as the primary sponsor for this race, so hopefully we'll deliver them a solid finish!"
TODD GORDON ON HOMESTEAD-MIAMI
"Miami-Homestead is a mile and a half track that doesn't race like the rest of the cookie-cutters. Due to the transition of the banking into the corners you have to use your brakes getting into the corner and by the time you get back on the throttle you wish you had accelerated sooner, but you can't. We are taking car 85, which I believe is our best race car. We ran it last at Fontana and came home with a 10th-place finish. It was also very competitive at Michigan until we had a spark plug wire come loose and cost us a lap."