SCOTT LAGASSE JR. 2010 * Ranked second in the first practice session last Wednesday at Daytona International Speedway * Started 15th and finished 32nd after getting caught up in a 12-car wreck on lap 69 SCOTT LAGASSE JR....
SCOTT LAGASSE JR. 2010
* Ranked second in the first practice session last Wednesday at Daytona International Speedway
* Started 15th and finished 32nd after getting caught up in a 12-car wreck on lap 69
SCOTT LAGASSE JR. NNS 2009
* Led four laps and registered a career-best eighth-place finish in the Aaron's 312 at Talladega Superspeedway (4/25/09)
* Earned his first career top 10, a ninth-place, finish in the Sam's Town 300 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (2/28/09)
* Awarded the Raybestos "Rookie of the Race" Award twice (Nashville 4/11/09 and Talladega 4/25/09)
* Finished in the top 15 in four of the first six races of the season
* Ranked in the top 10 of the NNS Driver Point Standings for five weeks
SCOTT LAGASSE JR. @ AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
* Ran 88 of 150 laps in the top 15 and finished 12th in the 2009 State Bros. 300, his only NNS race at Auto Club Speedway
* Started 16th and finished 19th in the NCWTS 2008 San Bernadino County 200
SCOTT LAGASSE JR. ON AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
"I'm excited to get to Auto Club Speedway for the first intermediate race of the season, and the first for me at Baker Curb Racing. The guys in the shop have worked hard to get the car ready this week and we're taking a good car. I like the race track and I ran well there last year. The key is making sure that your car turns well so that you can keep your foot on the throttle. I'm pleased with how we ran overall last week, just not happy about the result. I'm looking forward to getting back on the track this week."
CREW CHIEF JEFF WHITE ON AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
"Auto Club Speedway is a track that has gotten a little bumpier as the track has aged. It is a very aero sensitive track and being able to keep the car turning off of Turn 2 is critical. We are taking car 80, which we had in the wind tunnel about a month ago and were very happy with the feedback we got on the aero package. Combine that with a strong Roush Yates engine and I think Scott will be able to put the hammer down this weekend!"
-source: baker curb racing