JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * After starting 26th and going three laps down, got back on the lead lap and finished 13th in last week's Kansas Lottery 300 * With...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* After starting 26th and going three laps down, got back on the lead lap and finished 13th in last week's Kansas Lottery 300
* With top-10 finishes in both Dover races, duplicated top 10s at one track for the first time since finished eighth at both Bristol Motor Speedway races in 2004
* Seven top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2004 season
JASON KELLER at AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
* Is the NNS career leader in starts (16), laps (2389) and miles (4,778) at Auto Club Speedway
* Ranks first among all NNS drivers over the last four years at Auto Club Speedway in green flag passes (405), Frontstretch passes (99), Turn 2 passes (79), Turn 4 passes (96) and total positions gained in the last 10 percent of each race (15)
* Has finished in the top 20 in seven straight starts at Auto Club Speedway
JASON KELLER ON AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
"The track has gotten rougher every year that we have been there, which makes having the right shock package a key to being successful. It seems like it settles which makes it harder to get your car working right."
JASON KELLER ON IN-N-OUT BURGER
"California is a fun part of the country and it gives me a chance to go to In-N-Out Burger. I love In-N-Out Burgers so much sometimes I'll go there twice over the weekend. I was thinking about getting a burger last weekend in Kansas, but decided to wait until this weekend so I can go to In-N-Out Burger."
TODD GORDON ON AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
"We are taking car 85, which we ran last at Michigan. We ran well in practice and qualified 12th but had a cylinder firing issue for the majority of the race. I felt that the car was very competitive and we will be using a lot of the same setup this weekend. We did make a few adjustments to accommodate how much rougher Fontana is compared to Michigan which will allow the car to turn better."
KELLER TO APPEAR @ STATER BROS. RACEFEST
Jason will join other Nationwide and Sprint Cup drivers to sign autographs at the Stater Bros. RACEFEST Thursday from 6:00 -- 8:00 p.m. PDT in the FanZone outside of Auto Club Speedway.